Bruce Simmons has recently retired as a dentist manager with the Northern Territory Oral Health Service in Alice Springs. He enjoyed a career focussed on public health dentistry and Indigenous health care combined with a strong interest in public policy and advocacy.
Current Appointed positions:
- Member of AHCRA Executive Committee nominated by the National Rural Health Alliance
- National Convenor of Oral Health Special Interest Group of PHAA
- Member of the National Oral Health Alliance committee
- Member of the Oral Health Working Group of the World Federation of Public Health Associations
- Member of the Strategic Advisory Committee of the Australian Dental Council
- Convenor of Alice Springs Community Garden